In most schools, the main goal for every administrator and stakeholder is aimed towards Academic Excellence. Interest other than this deemed secondary and among these interests include Sports Development Program. Sports Development Program primarily aims to present a proven system to implement a Sports Academy in this institution, St. Robert’s International Academy. Sports Academy is a special program for the athletes that deliver a distinctive experience aimed at enhancing talent while strengthening their academic skills.
Athletes will then be challenged to go beyond their sport and participate in a tailored program that combines practical training with engaging academic challenges.Sports Academy also provides a venue to cater the multiple intelligences of the learner improving their interpersonal and bodily-kinaesthethic skill. Lessons about socialization, cooperation and planning are applied into real-life situations. The Sports Academy do not fail to put values and inculcates camaraderie among athletes of different sports – a character of a true champion.
- To provide venue for students who are interested and wish to develop their knowledge and skills in sports.
- To prove that pursuance of academic excellence can go “hand-in-hand” alongside sports excellence.
- Boost the athletic competence of the learners in the field of sports.
- To produce Champions in the field of Sports.
- Create partnership with others school who wish to develop the skills and knowledge in sports of their learners.
Who are qualified to enroll under SRIA SPORTS ACADEMY?
- Any Learner with or without experience can be part of the team.
- All Sports Clinics are all open to Robertine learners from BCR- RFG, and outside learners of partner schools.
- No grade requirements.
What are the Sports Program offered: